Monday, January 16, 2006

Part III

Like I said, we thought everything was over and forgotten. But, one warm day toward the end of the year, some big...huge...dude came to our school to pick up his sister. I had never seem him before in my life, but I recognized the name...or maybe the reputation...He came up to Eric with some goofy looking taller kid. We will not give names, of course, but I will say that he is about 5'9....uh...big...bugged eyed and UCKY! Anyway, he got up in Eric's face, which with two of them and like ten of us, wasn't very smart. We listened to him ramble about how Eric threatend his little sister and was trying to get him to come off school property. Yea...we ain't dumb! He could bench me!!! Eh!

They finally left... with a promise in pretty packaging... that he would get Eric. Whatever...at that point we weren't even sure if Eric was gonna pass the 8th grade...so we shrugged it off, too.

Okay...so as you can see this is STUPID. Don't ya hate when rumors start about serious things...people are gonna get hurt....oops...I have said too much....

1 Comments:

Blogger Tumor Boy said...

It's about time!
And you haven't said enough.
MORE!
LOVE YA!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home