Monday, January 16, 2006

Part IV

The best years of our lives....!?!??!?!? High School...Yea...we made it...Thank GOD! We were so psyched, because most of our friends were in HS. So, everything went fine for a while. Then we saw the bulldog in school....Joy... Dirty looks first...then warnings...then one day in the library during seminar... the bulldog kept calling Eric over to him, and stupid enough he went, hoping he just wanted to talk...in the back of the library, away from everyone... He had to drag me, as I was clinging to his arm, trying to keep him away. Of course, he started with the threats, and we...well I tried to explain the party thing, then he said that Eric and I used to wait outside for her, to mess with her, and said Eric pushed her in the hallways...

Eric didn't go into the hallways! He was in AEP with this weird teacher...(the teacher was a fruitcake...a big fruitcake...big enough to end world hunger) So he didn't leave without a teacher with him. So how!? His sister was in our church too. Eric didn't know her by name, but I told him who it was. I thought she was a sweet little girl...

Anyway...so that made no sense...Only a few more words spoken..."I will kill you for what you did to my sister," as he pulled up sleeves then tried to punch Eric, but hit the library shelf...I moved back as the bulldog continued to try to hit Eric, missing a few times. Teachers broke it up, and people asked what happend...I told him that he thinks Eric threatend to rape his sister, and some of the Abercrombie wearing bastards said "Yea. You probably did." So....lucky...I didn't knock the dude next to me teeth out. STEREOTYPES!

Anyway, so we went to the office, left five minutes early..and went to file a police report on him....

2 Comments:

Blogger Tumor Boy said...

At this rate it's going to take 500 parts to get to the end DAMN IT!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Tumor Boy said...

Ok that's better.
And WOW!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home